Friday 9 April 2010

NAB - Need Another Body

Despite not making the trip out to Vegas myself, NAB has had the usual cripplingly distortive effect on the local space time continuum. Been working on a four pager for Broadcast about studios for next week's issue, plus loading content onto - and tweaking the results thereof - of the new TVBE website that's due to go live at 18.00 later today. The sheer deluge of press releases at this time of year has made that an interesting task as I want to make sure it's as shiny and new as possible, and pretty much every hour I'm having to upgrade the triage program to make sure more fall by the wayside for the moment at least.

Oh, and then I've got to write some press releases myself. It seems that I'm part of the problem...

Anyway, www.tvbeurope.com from this evening on, or even @tvbeurope on Twitter. Looking nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment