A classic of its kind.
1. Evolution says that life sprang from energy + matter.
2. A jar of peanut butter = matter
3. These jars are subjected to light and heat, ie energy
4. The billion jars opened every year contain no new life. In fact, "The entire food industry of the world depends on the fact that evolution doesn't happen."
5. Therefore, evolution is wrong.
There's even a YouTube clip explaining it. Go see:
Mike the Mad Biologist
Thursday, 8 March 2007
Eric Poulton is reimagining the Star Wars universe in a steampunk stylee.
As he says, "I know, whenever anyone reimagines anything, they either make it a) adult and edgy (99%) or b) steampunk (1%), so I'm not getting any originality points." But, the artwork is definitely worth a look.
Eric's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Idea: steampunk star wars
[Via The Website at the End of the Universe]