Friday 19 February 2010

Virtual work



Got a fairly nice piece in this week's Broadcast about virtual studio technology. A slight poisoned chalice of a commission, in that the first person I lined up to interview told me that no-one was really using it in the UK outside of election night. Hmmmm...try getting 1300 words out of that. But examining the problems and looking at the development of the technology over the years yielded the requisite number of words in the end. Not only that, but it actually turned out to be rather interesting too.

Now delving into website copywriting again and the joy of testing SEO keywords for a week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a link or page for this? I would like to read it. There's a lot of virtual studio technology out there...I've even created my own but I like to read about what everyones doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link's here, but I think it's probably subscriber only...http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/technology/production-feature/the-rise-of-virtual-reality-tv/5010999.article

    ReplyDelete